Home

Chief’s Used Brick, Inc. was originally founded in 1925 by Leonard Capozziello Sr. as one of the first demolition business in Bridgeport Connecticut.  It is in its third generation of salvaging used bricks, cobblestones, Belgian blocks in addition to a complete line of new regular cobblestones and Jumbo Belgian blocks. Our customers extend as far north as Maine to as far south as Florida and as far west as Ohio.  We are centrally located in New York.